- Journal publishes papers on the urgent problems of chemistry and chemical technology. Articles are accepted only in English.
- Works not published before are accepted. Only those issues are to be discussed which have the coneretc results (experimental, theoretical, ect.).
- Paper, an original of which is signed by the auther (or authors) is enclosed by the covering letter of an institution where work has been clone, an extract from the minutes of the meeting of the corresponding department (laboratory, technical council) and information on the authors. All the materials are submitted in two copies.
- Paper should be presented on disk (Microsoft Word for Windows), the type size is 12pt Times New Roman) in An size, one line spaced interval. The text of paper (doc.) and graph materials are sent also to electronic mail of the editorial office by sepate files ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Text of paper is to be written in a laconic way, thoroughly adjusted. Corrections, blots, inserting are not allowed.
- Dimensions of the text margins – within frames: from the left – 2 sm, from the right – 2, from above – 3, from befoat – 3.
- Text of paper begins since UDC from the left, above.
- Then in the middle of a list a title of paper comes under it the initials and surnames of the authors follow, under surnames a full name of the institute (enterprise, etc) submitting paper, electronic address come. Further the briet annotation (in language of paper) in small type (II pt) in frames somewhat narrower than the basir text, follow. Then the keywords (in language of paper) are presented.
- Paper sheuld contain an introductory part (substantiation), the aim of work, description of experiment, results and conelusion introduction. Experimental part (Methods of experiment, results and their discussion are distinguished by the headings.
- Paper is immediately followed by literature List. Then come initial, surnames of authors and the brief annotation in Azerbaijani and in Russian. They are followed by the keywords.
- Mathematical and chemical formulae are numbered by cighers in the round brackets; the chemical compounds are in Roman numerals. Numbered are only the formulae refered in the text.
- Mathematical formulae are to be prented on computer by means of Microsoft equation 3, chemical formulae - Chem Draw clear difference of small and capital letters. The indices and degrees are to be avritten ifrictly lower or abowe the symbols, the wich they refer.The signs fraw the greek alphabet are seet from the table of symbools.
- In case of mentioning chemical compoand in the text more than once, at the first mention its full name is cited, close to it designation in the brackets is given further only designations with out brackets are given.
- Dimensions of physical valnes are expressed as follows: cm/s, kkal/mol, kg m-2 h-1, etc.
- In decimals the whole part is seperated from the decimal by the dot (2.68, 1.03, etc.)
- Generally accepted standard abbreviations may be used for designation of the chemical compounds (alkyl - Alk, aryl – Ar, heterocycle – Het, halogen – Hal, etc.) and phsico-chemical methods of analysis (NMR – nuclear magnetic resonanse,
GLCh – gas-liguid chromotography, etc.)
- Non-standard designations and abbrevations, adopdet by the authors, are made clear in the text at the first mention.
- The graphs materials are presented in .jpg size or un the original, if they are fulfilled by means of excel program or other graph.
- Table title is printed in entire text above a frame of the table.
Table 1. Dependences of parametres.........
- Reference to the leterature are cited in the text in square brackets.
- The surnames of all authors are cited.
- The examples of literature design.
- Mills K.C. Thermodynamic Properties of Inorganic Sulfides, Selenides, and Tellurides. London: Butterworths, 750 p.
– Babanly M.B., Tedenac J.C., Aliev Z.S., Balitsky D.M. Phase equilibria and thermodynamic properties of the system Bi–Te–I // J. Alloys Compd. 2009. V. 481. P. 349–353.
– Gasanov I. Investigation of the reaction of conjugated hydrogenolysis of toluene into benzene. Phd thesis o chemistry.
Patents, authorslip cerilcate:
– Pat. 3689583 USA. Production of dimethylstyrenes / Kominami N., Tamura N. 2003.
Papers not meeting the above mentioned veles are returned to the authors with out consideration.