RULES OF REGISTERING PAPERS SUBMITTED
- Journal publishes papers on the urgent problems of chemistry and chemical technology. Articles are accepted only in English.
- Works not published before are accepted. Only those issues are to be discussed which have the concrete results (experimental, theoretical, etc.).
- Paper, an original of which is signed by the author (or authors) is enclosed by the covering letter of an institution where work has been clone, an extract from the minutes of the meeting of the corresponding department (laboratory, technical council) and information on the authors. All the materials are submitted in two copies.
- Paper should be presented on disk (Microsoft Word for Windows), the type size is 12pt Times New Roman) in a size, one line spaced interval. The text of paper (doc.) and graph materials are sent also to electronic mail of the editorial office by separate files (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Text of paper is to be written in a laconic way, thoroughly adjusted. Corrections, blots, inserting are not allowed.
- The size of the text fields is within: left - 2.0 cm, right - 2.0 cm, above - 3.0 cm, below - 3.0 cm.
- Text of paper begins since UDC from the left, above.
- Then in the middle of the sheet should be the name of the article, under it the initials and the names of the authors, under the f-miles the full name of the institution (organization, etc.) that submitted the article, e-mail address. Next, a brief summary of small font (10 pt), then keywords.
- Paper should contain an introductory part (substantiation), the aim of work, description of experiment, results and conclusions introduction. Experimental part (Methods of experiment, results and their discussion are distinguished by the headings.
- Paper is immediately followed by literature List. Then come initial, surnames of authors and the brief annotation in Azerbaijani and in Russian. They are followed by the keywords.
- Mathematical and chemical formulas are numbered in Arabic numerals in parentheses, chemical compounds – Roman. Numbered are only the formulas referred in the text.
- Mathematical formulas should be typed on a computer using Microsoft equation 3, chemical formulas should be Chem Draw with a clear distinction between small and large letters. Indices and degrees must be written strictly below, or above the characters to which they relate. Characters with the Greek alphabet are put from the symbol table.
- In case of mentioning chemical compound in the text more than once, at the first mention its full name is cited, close to it designation in the brackets is given further only designations without brackets are given.
- Dimensions of physical values are expressed as follows: cm/s, kkal/mol, kg m-2 h-1, etc.
- In decimals the whole part is separated from the decimal by the dot (2.68, 1.03, etc.)
- Generally accepted standard abbreviations may be used for designation of the chemical compounds (alkyl - Alk, aryl – Ar, heterocycle – Het, halogen – Hal, etc.) and physic-chemical methods of analysis (NMR – nuclear magnetic resonance,
GLCh – gas-liquid chromatography, etc.)
- Non-standard designations and abbreviations, adopted by the authors, are made clear in the text at the first mention.
- The graphs materials are presented in .jpg size or un the original, if they are fulfilled by means of excel program or other graph.
- Table title is printed in entire text above a frame of the table.
Table 1. Dependences of parameters.........
- Reference to the literature are cited in the text in square brackets.
- The surnames of all authors are cited.
- The examples of literature design.
- Mills K.C. Thermodynamic Properties of Inorganic Sulfides, Selenides, and Tellurides. London: Butterworths, 750 p.
– Babanly M.B., Tedenac J.C., Aliev Z.S., Balitsky D.M. Phase equilibria and thermodynamic properties of the system Bi–Te–I. J. Alloys Compd. 2009. V. 481. P. 349–353.
– Gasanov I. Investigation of the reaction of conjugated hydrogenolysis of toluene into benzene. Phd thesis o chemistry.
Patents, certificate of authorship:
– Pat. 3689583 USA. Production of dimethylstyrenes / Kominami N., Tamura N. 2003.
At non-observance of the specified rules, the manuscripts are returned to the authors without consideration
THE LAST NUMBER OF THE JOURNAL№1 2023
CONTENT- MODIFIED POLYALKENYL SUCCINIMIDE ADDITIVE FOR MOTOR OILS- PURIFICATION OF WATER SYSTEMS FROM URANIUM SALTS USING ACRYLONITRILE-STRUCTURED TRIPLE CO-OLIGOMERS OF 4-ISOPROPENIL-PHENOL, FORMALDEHYDE AND 4-(1-METHYL)-1-DIMETOXSIPHOSPHORYLETHYL)PHENOLMore